As a Christian organisation engaged in Missions and Development, we find our purpose and direction in the Bible and the model of Christ. We understand that we are called to participate in God’s redemptive plan and Christ’s mission of reconciliation. Our Mission is to transform communities and Nations, one life at a time by developing holistic and sustainable solutions to combat injustice, poverty and reinstate the value of life. We aim to promote equal access to the rights and services that protect life and human dignity.
- ACCI uses a multifaceted approach to achieving our missions, which includes a combination of ministry initiatives and development projects that incorporate project sustainability, rights, advocacy and public awareness campaigns.
- We facilitate the sending of Field Workers and the formation of strategic partnerships to achieve our mission. The role of our field staff is to engage with and empower communities to be active participants in their own development.
- ACCI encourages our field workers to partner with other like-minded organisations and Governments to implement rights based development in accordance with international guidelines and national frameworks.
- ACCI promotes the cause of Missions within our networks and provides opportunities for churches, donors and volunteers to engage with our mission.
- As we work towards achieving this mission we will act professionally, think strategically, and be accountable to our stakeholders, primarily the communities we serve.
The history of Missions in Australia is a rich one. From a single mission field in Papua New Guinea, to now where we are operating in over 40 countries, tremendous impact has been made. Throughout decades gone by, ACC Missionaries have taken the Gospel beyond Australian soil with great faith and courage, and continue to do so to this present day. ACCIM missionaries are now achieving things in the space of a year that in the past would have been the results of five or ten years of work. We are truly seeing some great things happen on the missions field.
ACCI Missions & Relief
ABN: 66 077 367 223
ACCI Missions is the missionary sending and support agency of the Australian Christian Churches movement
ACCI Missions is an accredited member of Missions Interlink and operates in compliance with Missions Interlink Statements and Accreditation Standards.
ABN: 26 077 365 434
ACCI Relief is the Aid and Development arm of the Australian Christian Churches movement ACCI Relief is an ACFID member, and complies with the ACFID Code of Conduct, which defines minimum standards of governance, management and accountability for non-governmental development organisations.
We are also signatories to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Code of Conduct for Disaster Relief and aim to meet the standards for Disaster Response as set out by the Sphere Humanitarian Charter.
For more information on ACC International Relief, visit www.accir.org.au.
Our most recent full year audited financial statements are available for download and review below:
ACC International Missions Ltd - Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2017
ACC International Relief Inc - Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2017
ACCI recognises that listening to and responding to feedback, concerns and complaints is integral to our commitment to achieving the high standards and ensures accountability to all stakeholders. Complaints or feedback can be submitted to the CEO of Operations via the below contact details or to another ACCI employee, field worker or strategic partner.
Phone: +61 3 8516 9600 or 1300 997 502
Post: 5/2 Sarton Rd, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
If you have a complaint regarding a breach of the ACFID Code of Conduct, please contact the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 6285 1816. For more information visit acfid.asn.au/content/complaints
For more information, refer to ACCI Complaints Handling Policy.