31st July - 3rd August
Novotel Phuket Resort, Thailand
Registration for the PanAsia Conference 2017 is now open. Book TODAY to get the early bird price!
The PanAsia Conference is the missions conference on the missions field. It is now a global event for missionaries, aspiring missionaries and anyone passionate about justice, giving you a comprehensive view on all that is happening in the world of ACCI Missions & Relief. At the Conference you'll hear from our inspiring Field Workers based across the globe, ACCI team members and Australian and international pastors.
You will be inspired, you will be challenged, and you'll come away equipped to change the world!
This event is growing in popularity year after year - don't miss out on what is sure to be one of the most powerful and inspiring weeks of the year.
"At PanAsia, I met a community of people passionate about seeing radical love change the world. They see limitations as challenges to overcome and hearing their stories has changed my life forever."
Early Bird Registration:
** No refunds after the 1st July 2017 (refunds before this date will incur a $25 administration fee)
Novotel Phuket Resort welcomes you to book directly through their website to secure PanAsia rates. Details on how to book are:
- Visit www.novotelphuket.com
- Add your dates and number of rooms under 'Quick Reservation'
- Input Booking Code: ACCI2017 (no spacing) which can be found under "edit dates & guests"
Superior Garden View Room 2,500 THB per room/per night (approx $AUD94.00)
Superior Sea View Room 3,300 THB per room/per night (approx $AUD125.00)
Extra Bed 1,200 THB per night (approx $AUD45.00)
* inclusive of taxes & full buffet breakfast daily
- One night non-refundable deposit required at time of booking
- Booking Period: From now until 30th June, 2017
- Stay Period: 20th July to 10th August, 2017
- Cancellation: 14 days before arrival
Any reservation queries please contact Anake (Joe) at email@example.com or via phone (66 76) 342-777